CatalàEspañolEnglish

The new Chapterhouse of the Cathedral is located next to the chapel of Saint Lucia and is accessed through the Cloister. It was built in the 17th century with a rectangular floor plan and is covered by a barrel vault with lunettes. The Chapterhouse is decorated with paintings depicting the Glorification of Saint Eulalia and of Saint Olegarius, painted by the artist Pau Prim between 1703 and 1705.


SANTA ESGLÉSIA CATEDRAL BASÍLICA DE BARCELONA utiliza cookies de terceros para facilitar su experiencia como usuario de nuestra web y captar datos estadísticos, con sus preferencias mediante el análisis de sus datos de navegación. Si usted continúa con la navegación, entendemos que nos ofrece su consentimiento para el uso de cookies. Para más información sobre nuestra política de cookies.

Acepto las cookies.